ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Stuck at dead end? Plan your future. Stecker Machine Company is a growing manufacturer. Our growth opens doors to the future.
Do you enjoy making detailed plans? Do you thrive on organizing and coordinating jobs people and machines? Do you enjoy seeing your plan end in flawless execution? A great fit employee will plan our future work and optimize production jobs schedule to get there. Align all the puzzle pieces from castings, tools, machines, and people into an efficiency optimized schedule.
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills to communicate and influence effectively
- Objectivity as a leader in making priority decisions
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Computer proficiency – strong working knowledge of Excel and ERP software
We'll grow the right person, and these things can help you start off on solid footing.
- Job shop experience
- Understanding of production manufacturing and CNC Machining
- Degree in Business Administration, Manufacturing Management or a related business or technical field
- Planning experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- PLEX ERP is where Stecker Machine makes schedules happen.
Stecker Machine Company is a family-owned business located in Manitowoc, WI with a track record of sales and career growth extending over 45 years. We serve Fortune 500 Manufacturers with leading edge CNC Machining for agricultural and industrial equipment, over the road truck components, and automotive parts. In this role you will be an integral part in leading daily planning of production to meet customer demand. The Production Scheduler impacts the operational performance of the company with an optimized plan to most effectively utilize available resources.