Pressure test parts and learn manufacturing. Start your career with a long term, stable company.
- Pressure test parts. Load parts and initiate test cycle. Watch for leaks.
- Wash parts. Load and unload parts from a washer.
- Blow off parts and send through a dryer.
- Inspect parts.
- Pack parts.
- Record production.
- Change over pressure test and or washer setup as needed.
- Clean work area.
- Other duties as requested by Manufacturing Supervision
- Follow rules and regulations.
- Good attendance.
- Use process instructions.
- Keep your area safe, clean and organized.
- Communicate issues and improvement opportunities.
- Self sufficient
- Attention to details
- Ability to work well with others
- Mechanical skills
Stecker Machine is a world class CNC Machine Shop. We manufacture parts for big customers that end up in trucks, tractors, and other equipment. We have a proven track record of growth in sales and career development.