We need your help with a physically demanding job. This 1st shift opportunity at Stecker Machine is a Pressure Tester, someone who tests precisely machined cast metal parts, usually tractor and truck engines and transmissions.
You won't be sitting around during this job; it will give you a workout and keep you moving! No experience is needed. We provide in-class and on-the-job training, setting you up to succeed.
• Loading/unloading cast metal parts; this is physical work
• Running tests to ensure parts are 100% leak-free
• Washing and drying; packing and tracking
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area
• Showing reliable attendance
• Taking safety seriously
• Sharing ideas on how to make your job better
• Enjoying our exceptional work culture
Pumped up for a great 1st shift job? Get started!
Stecker Machine is a world-class CNC Machine Shop. We manufacture parts for big customers. Stecker parts are used in marketing leading trucks, tractors, and other equipment. We have a proven track record of growth in sales and internal career development. We're known as the nice guys in manufacturing.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Stecker Machine. Please complete this application carefully. Provide all information requested. Answer all questions accurately and honestly. Incomplete or inaccurate applications cannot be considered.