Stecker Machine works hard to provide top notch parts for our amazing customers. Help us make sure our parts are perfect! Get full benefits, solid pay and a foot in the door at a leading CNC manufacturer. Work with us to manufacture your career.
- Inspect parts for defects including chips, burrs, tool marks, and general cleanliness.
- Load and unload parts from dunnages by hand as you inspect.
- Record findings.
- As needed, check for other issues as indicated by Supervisor, Quality, or Leadman.
- Perform other tasks requested by your Production Supervisor.
- Good attendance.
- Keep a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Follow Stecker Machine rules and safety policies.
- Communicate issues and opportunities.
- Self sufficient
- Attention to details
- Consistent good attendance
Stecker Machine is a world class CNC Machine Shop. We manufacture parts for big customers that end up in trucks, tractors, and other equipment. We have a proven track record sales growth and career development.