ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
How does Stecker Machine make millions of parts for new tractors, trucks and more? Our skilled CNC team machines metal castings. We train new hires to run CNC machines. Apply now and take your first step to cut your career.
Manufacturing is hot and we have several job openings. We'll help find the right fit work for you. Are you new to CNC manufacturing? No problem, we train on the job. Want to learn more before applying, check out our CNC Operator blog.
- Load and unload parts in the machine.
- Deburr, inspect and package parts.
- Audit parts with gages and a computer.
- Monitor, inspect, and change tooling .
- Use a hoist to move larger parts and equipment.
- Record production.
- Clean your work area.
- Other duties as requested by Manufacturing Supervision.
- Good attendance
- Follow Stecker Machine rules and regulations.
- Follow process.
- Follow safety policies.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organize work area.
- Submit issues and improvements for review.
- Train new employees.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret process instructions, drawings and diagrams.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of supervisors, engineers, customers, suppliers and company management.
Basic knowledge of computers.